Blaming who

Blaming who

Monday, January 9, 2012

End of 2011

                                         26 December 2011 At Knotts Berry Farm End of 2011

       I am on my own and have my kids during the week and loving every moment with them trying to make the best out of things and live life to the fullest. My unexpected life is that I am what you say "out of the closet," I made a choice in May of 2010 to stop pretending who I am and live life cause its short. The choice I made was the choice of lying to myself and trying to make a a square piece to fit in a round hole. this is just an FYI for many people.

      My Children are growing you can tell by the picture. My daughter is 9 and my son is 7 years old great joys in my life. I have been running into hurdles in life with the kids but they are getting taking care of as the days goes by. I have a loving caring daughter who loves to give if she can and loves being around people who make her laugh and have good old times. She has her girlie things that she wants me to do and I do my best we all know how girlie I am and has ever been. but I would love to teach my daughter the things I have seen and my sisters have learned its just hard for me cause I am not that girlie.

        My son is great he is reading 2nd or third grade easy chapter books as he thinks its a great thing which I encourage him to do to help keep his mind strong. We have had many turns with my son and finding out there is more to who is and how to help him be successful. My son is ADHD which is not bad at all. I have fun with him at times and its a great thing to just let loose and have fun with him. But there are other things we are trying to get him tested for cause the traditional classroom is not a great environment for him. If I could or even felt that I could I might home school him but I feel I cant and its not the academic part that he needs help with its social skills which I also have a hard time dealing with at times. But in the end my boy is a great gift and blessing to me.


       So life goes on and this is The Montemayor Family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me

Me
Pink Duct Tape and I!!!