Blaming who

Blaming who

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Dream and what I got out of it

I had a dream that was weird to me but as I was thinking about it I think I got it.

SO here goes:

I started out having a baby boy and named him Jack William Montemayor (I know weird). Well I had my other two kids with me and taking Orlando to school and staying with him and doing everything I do now but with a baby with me. at one point I saw my sister and she was having empty nest syndrome, and told her that I was not going to let the father know about the child and that if she wanted him she could adopt him. She said yes so I kept the baby for some reason and doing everything I do now like go to my sons class doing work and etc.... while I was at school with my sons I would take Jack out and change his diaper but leave for some reason and realize I left him and came back and he was hurt. And then I did something else and he would get hurt again. and that kept happening and I said he was fine and I would put my attention to something else with this baby with me who is hurt and hurt badly and said he is fine. I realized that there was a cut long and deep in his chest, broken arm and really bad cuts and bruises on his face. (I would be in trouble if this was real). and people would talk to me and ask how is the baby and i would look down and say fine but knowing I need to attend to his needs, but never did. And when the wounds were really bad and I realized that I woke up in a frighten state.

Now I was thinking about it and was scared and its weird to me. But I know it means something but what??? I know nothing about reading dreams but I was thinking and thinking some more and it hit me like a ton of bricks.

what if the the baby was a metaphor in my dream of me and what I am doing in life... Giving to others and others needs and never taking time to take care of my self on an emotional level. And all the physical injures were my spiritual wounds. If I keep giving myself like I do I may actually kill my spirit. That I need to make sure my spirit is being healed as I go as well. I need to take time for me?! I may ask for help but never take it and I need to. I need to ask and use the help that I need to keep me alive. This what I got.

I may look up somethings and write more later but I wanted to share this. 

5 comments:

  1. What a baby means in a dream:

    Baby

    To see a baby in your dream signifies innocence, warmth and new beginnings. Babies symbolize something in your own inner nature that is pure, vulnerable, helpless and/or uncorrupted. If you find a baby in your dream, then it suggests that you have acknowledged your hidden potential. If you dream that you forgot you had a baby, then it suggests that you are trying hide your own vulnerabilities; you do not want to let others know of your weaknesses. Alternatively, forgetting about a baby represents an aspect of yourself that you have abandoned or put aside due to life's changing circumstances. The dream may serve as a reminder that it is time for you to pick up that old interest, hobby, or project again.

    If you dream that you are on your way to the hospital to have a baby, then it signifies your issues of dependency and your desires to be completely cared for. Perhaps you are trying to get out of some responsibility. If you are pregnant in real life, then a more direct interpretation may simply mean that you are experiencing some anxieties of making it to the hospital when the time comes.

    To dream of a crying baby symbolizes a part of yourself that is deprived of attention and needs to be nurtured. Alternatively, it represents your unfulfilled goals and a sense of lacking in your life. If you dream that a baby is neglected, then it suggests that you are not paying enough attention to yourself. You are not utilizing your full potential. Alternatively, this dream could represent your fears about your own children and your ability to protect and to provide for them.

    To dream about a starving baby represents your dependence on others. You are experiencing some deficiency in your life that needs immediate attention and gratification.

    To dream that a baby is walking or dancing refers to the potential and possibilities that life has in stored for you. The future looks bright. The dream may also be a metaphor that you need to take baby steps in your relationship, toward your goal, in a work project or whatever undertaking. If you have a baby in real life, then the dream is a reflection of your hopes for that baby.

    To dream of an extremely small baby symbolizes your helplessness and your fears of letting others become aware of your vulnerabilities and incompetence. You may be afraid to ask for help and as a result tend to take matters into your own hands. http://www.dreammoods.com

    To see a dead baby in your dream symbolizes the ending of something that was once a part of you.

    To dream that you are dipping a baby in and out of water signifies regression. You are regressing to a time where you had no worries and responsibilities. Alternatively, such a scenario is reminisce of when the baby is in the fetus and in its comfort zone. In fact, some expectant mothers even give birth in a pool, because the environment in the water mimics the environment in the uterus. It is less traumatic for the baby as it emerges into the world. So perhaps, the dream represents your search for your own comfort zone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wound

    To dream that you are wounded signifies grief, anger, or distress. You need to slow down and take time to heal. Consider the location, size and type of wound. Alternatively, the dream may be metaphor that you are all "wound up" or tense about some situation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Work

    To dream that you are at work indicates that you are experiencing some anxiety about a current project or task. The dream may also be telling you that you need to "get back to work". Perhaps you have been slacking off and need to pick up the pace. Stop procrastinating. Alternatively, the dream reflects your success.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Denial

    To dream that you are in denial about something reflects your waking state of mind. You are refusing to see or acknowledge some truth.

    To dream that you are being denied something suggests that you are not measuring up to the expectation of others. Alternatively, it signifies overindulgence. Consider what you are being denied for additional significance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two things:

    1) I don't believe in reading too much into dreams, unless they come directly from God, and my interpretation of the Bible tells me that when dreams come from God, there's never any doubt as to the source.

    2) Your interpretation, however, is insightful, irrespective of the dream. You might be right on target in that it is time to start healing your spirit and repairing a relationship with God that's been neglected in the past few years. I can say this because I know exactly how it feels to be in that position. One of the reasons I had to take off work last fall was to begin the healing process because the mental and spiritual was affecting the physical in some very negative ways.

    I don't know where you are with God, and I think you probably know that I'm not one to be preachy or push things on people. Having said that, you might get something out of a series called "Trust Fund" at http://www.highdesertchurch.com/default.aspx?page=3358. This is from the church we've been going to since October. The current series is called "Social Notworking" and is good also. Actually, every message we've heard since we started going has been spot on! Anyhow, if you have a chance take a listen or watch the videos. I downloaded the audio and made a playlist for my iPhone. I'm always available if you want to chat :)

    ReplyDelete

Me

Me
Pink Duct Tape and I!!!